Tuesday, August 19, 2014

'The Way I See It, I Got Tod's Expertise For Nothing...!'

‘I’m from the NT and was after an investment property in Darwin. I was fortunate to find what I was looking for while holidaying in Darwin, but was not able to attend the auction due to work commitments. Peterson’s Property Search was recommended to me by a real estate agent while looking at other properties.


The service Tod provided to me was to bid on the house. This does not sound too much on the surface, but before the auction he provided me with a substantial amount of information on the area, condition of the property, and expected price range. He was in contact with the estate agent regularly leading up to the auction, so that on the day we already pretty well knew how much interest there was in the property. This meant that we were pretty much in control of the auction with the only surprise being we secured the house at a very good price


I doubt that I could have even come close to that outcome on my own. As well as obtaining an excellent result on the property, I have calculated that if I had to attend the auction myself, with airfares, accommodation etc, I would not have been able to do it any cheaper than doing it through Tod. The way I see it, I got Tod’s expertise for nothing. As a bonus, Tod also has some great contacts, namely the solicitor we used. She was by far the best solicitor I ever had to work with. One hundred percent professional.’ – Ross
___________________________
                https://www.facebook.com/PetersonsPropertySearch                           http://au.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=165204062&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile