Tuesday, October 11, 2011

'A Positive Purchase Experience... and Saved Money Too!'


When I made the decision to purchase my first property in Darwin, I found the whole experience draining and frustrating as I work and live remotely. The difficulties for me was around the viewing of potential property in a short timeframe, and the time and cost involved in travelling to view a property only to find it doesn't suit my needs.

Tod's experience and understanding of the real estate industry was invaluable. This was shown by Tod organising for me to view the property I purchased prior to it being publicly listed. Tod was careful to ensure that I was comfortable in the area I wanted to purchase, kept within my price bracket, and searched for properties that met my needs. Once I found the house I wanted, Tod worked diligently to ensure the process moved forward and with ease, and negotiated the price down for me.

All in all, a process that I felt would be a nightmare turned out to be a positive purchase experience, thanks to Tod. I would recommend his service to anyone in the market for a property.    Leona Katzer

No comments: