'15 questions to ask your buyer's agent'
'Finding a buyer’s agent that fits your investment plan is tricky
business. They’re not all made equal. If you’re currently in the process
of choosing a buyer’s agent, then here are 15 questions that you should be asking:
• What are your skills and experience as a buyer’s agent?
• How is your fee determined?
• What services are included in your fee?
• Are there any additional fees/charges?
• Can you provide references from former clients?
• What happens if I locate a property myself or inherit a property during the period of our contract?
• How thoroughly do you evaluate properties on the list? What research do you undertake before recommending a property?'
Article by Jennifer Duke from Property Observer - click here to read all the questions....