Monday, August 20, 2012

'We Got $20,000 Off The Asking Price For a Two Bedroom Unit...'

I called Tod after I wasn't getting anywhere with looking for an investment property in Darwin. I was wanting to buy off the plan for a new unit, but the prices people were asking for for what you ended up with, was too much. In a week, he had found a few comparable choices and took me to see them. Tod dealt directly with the developer, and we got $20,000 off the asking price for a two bedroom unit in Rapid Creek.

Tod is even organising a rent appraisal on the unit so that I can be sure its being advertised for the right price after completion. Tod has kept communication flowing, even though things have been very busy my end - Thank God for message bank and emails!

I would recommend Tod to those that are time poor and want quick action - and made the process very trouble free. The hardest thing I'm finding in the whole process, is waiting for the unit to be finished so I can  see my new property!' - Rachel Dixon

No comments: