Friday, November 14, 2008

PURCHASED! Wood Street


We have recently purchased this unit at Wood St in Darwin. By using Peterson's Property Search, we have secured a good buy over three other potential purchases.


TESTIMONIAL:
I am an interstate investor, living in W.A. I have always had an interest with Darwin and was keen to purchase another investment property after I had heard about the announcement from Impex. I knew there would be a run in the property market in the price range I was interested in buying. I was told that many properties in my price range were selling quickly. I realised I had little chance of purchasing my desired property from W.A. when competing with local buyers in Darwin. That’s when I discovered Tod Peterson from Peterson’s Property Search. I am glad I chose Tod to represent me as he was able to achieve results in days when I knew it would take me weeks. With Tod’s experience ,fast paced action and realising that timing was critical, he helped enormously. Knowing my price range was popular he had to act accordingly. He found the right property, conducted a though a evaluation, making sure it was going to be a safe purchase and a profitable one. Tod not only saved me time and money but he was able to secure a property for me over three other local buyers.

I have no hesitation in recommending Tod Peterson and I will be using his services again for my next purchase in Darwin.

- J.B. Perth, W.A.

No comments: